Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love Song From the Creator


Wyatt, Wywee, Wywoo...anyway you say it, we love you! He will always be my baby. Hard to believe he is 10 years old and in the fifth grade.
Perusing some snapshots I found this one of Wyatt and me.
I still remember cradling him as a baby and singing this little sing song tune I made up for him.
"It is happy for you, it is happy for me, together we make a nice family."
In fact I had a conglomeration of little tunes I made up for each of the kids as I sang them into their slumber. There was no one song fits all. Each one stirred a new song from me. I imagine that it is that way with our creator-- a song and love language that each one of us responds to in his/her own way. For me...he often communicates with license plates and other serendipitous messages that come through words and songs. I love it.
For me the number 747--has been the 'wink' I get from God at times.
I'll never forget the day, I was walking and saw a phone number on a real estate sign with '747' in the phone number. I asked him....'am I crazy to think that this number means anything to me from you?' I continued to walk on and through the parking lot...when there at the end of the lot was a white mini van...You'll never guess the license plate! 7474747. Imagine....he loves us that much to speak to us in our own language and song. Take a look around...and listen. He's singing a love song to you today.

1 comment:

Susan B. Anderson said...

Hi Carmela,
You and your son look so happy in that picture. You look like you are having a good start to your blog. Keep up the good work.
Take care,
susan